Friday, December 07, 2007

Be Alert! Christian Leaders Invite Muslims to Love God, Neighbors Together

Christian leaders across denominational lines responded to the unprecedented open letter signed last month by 138 representative Muslim leaders with their own letter, calling on the two Abrahamic faiths to love God and neighbors together.

The delusion continues en mass and the scripture keeps coming to mind from Luke 18:8
"I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"I have to admit that I can tend to be pessimistic but that is only because I hold things up as honestly as I can to the Word of God and we are in the very last days before His return and everything is frankly a mess. Even among my own personal relationships with family, friends and work I hear continual stories of trial and testing, believers falling away, I have never seen such warfare. I think many in the Remnant still have not quite awakened to what is actually happening around them in their churches.I believe the Lord is shaking the false out of the true church, 'extreme pruning' sort of fits in with the times, if you will.Please pray that this pruning does not take any longer than necessary so that we can pour bread out upon the waters before that great and awesome day of the LORD.BE/\LERT!(Scott Brisk)

No comments: